Edmonds US & Factory Fans Direct is the official North American & United States distributor for Edmonds Hybrid ecoPOWER and Hurricane products.
Call 800-610-9222 for Free Expert Technical Advice on your ventilation needs:
VP Sales & Marketing
Edmonds US / Factory Fans Direct
8174 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89123
Factory Fans Direct & Edmonds US
Factory Fans Direct & Edmonds US is a Engineering Design Firm that offers FREE Expert Advice & Project Planning/Evaluation and discounts on Commercial, Industrial & Residential Ventilation, Lighting, Heating and Controls.
Experts in Ventilation for: Homes | Apartment Complexes | Sports Complexes | Warehouses | Factories | Bitcoin Facilities | Power Stations | Schools/Universities | Dorms | Gymnasiums | Greenhouses | Dairy Farms | Cattle & Horse Ranches | and many more.
Edmonds US is the North American and United States distributor for Edmonds Hybrid Rooftop Ventilation. Edmonds US manages and supports Rep Organizations through-out the US and conducts Lunch & Learns and Webinars to Engineering firms, Energy Consultants, Contractors and Utilities in the value of energy saving Hybrid Rooftop ventilation.
GREEN BUILDINGS, ASHRAE, LEED, NET ZERO, HYBRID, ENERGY ENGINEERING
Consult on LEED and NET ZERO projects. The following are a few completed Projects:
• University of Washington WA | Molecular and Nano Engineering Labs | Phase 2 & 3 |
• McChord Airforce Base WA | Maintenance Warehouse |
• Los Angeles County Board of Education CA | Warehouse |
• Hawaii Science Center HI |
• Arizona Power & Light AZ | Power Stations |
• Bonneville Power Company OR | Power Stations |
• Necker Island owned by Sir Richard Branson British Virgin Islands | Maintenance Warehouse |
• Warehouse(s) retrofit in Puerto Rico |
• Trinity Source Group Santa Cruz, CA |
• and many more…
Commercial/Industrial Technical Evaluation & FREE Advice
If you have any questions, please call 888-849-1233 and one of our professional Sales, Engineering or Technical Service Consultants will give you FREE Expert Advice on Ventilation selection and optimal placement.